American Association of Police Polygraphists Board
Click to enlarge
All Members of the American Association of Police Polygraphists shall:
- Support the purposes and objectives of the AAPP
- Maintain high standards of professional, moral, and ethical conduct and to serve the cause of truth and justice.
- Respect the dignity of all persons, be just, fair, and impartial with each individual while discharging professional duties and objectives.
- Abide by all the provisions of The Standards and Principles of Practice of the AAPP.
The AAPP is Dedicated to...
- AAPP 2015 Scholarship Recipients:
- Jerica N. Kingsbury - $4,000.00
Father: Craig Kingsbury from Lewiston, Idaho
- Austin N. Newsom - $2,500.00
Father: Andrew Newsom from King, NC
- Gillian A. Higa - $1,500.00
Father Ronald Higa from Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
- "Seeing threats, feds target instructors of polygraph-beating methods"
See full story at: McClatchy
- ATTENTION AAPP MEMBERS:
Online dues payment is encouraged. This link will direct you to the payment page
- Check out our News & Information Scroll Area on the left!
Current Members, Note: Go to the Member Registration link on the Main Menu under Member Login and register for a new ID and Password. You will need to create a new password (at least 5 characters). Just save your information and close your browser. You will be sent an activation notice via email (or FAX if you do not have access to an email address.)
If you do not have an email address, please use your firstname.lastname@example.org as your registration ID. This will be your new ID for the website. If you obtain an email at a later date, just edit your profile through the Member Area.
- Click Here for Seminar Information.
- Encourage and develop cooperation among all American Law Enforcement Organizations in the application and utilization of accepted polygraph techniques;
- Develop the highest standards of proficiency in the polygraph profession by fostering and encouraging scientific training and research through advanced study and progressive techniques;
- Promote and maintain the highest standards of ethics, integrity, honor and conduct in the polygraph profession;
- Provide an opportunity and forum for the exchange of information regarding polygraph experiences, studies and research;
- Cooperate with other national, regional and state polygraph associations and other professional organizations in matters of mutual interest and of benefit to the polygraph profession.