American Association of Police Polygraphists Board
Click to enlarge
All Members of the American Association of Police Polygraphists shall:
- Support the purposes and objectives of the AAPP
- Maintain high standards of professional, moral, and ethical conduct and to serve the cause of truth and justice.
- Respect the dignity of all persons, be just, fair, and impartial with each individual while discharging professional duties and objectives.
- Abide by all the provisions of The Standards and Principles of Practice of the AAPP.
The AAPP is Dedicated to...
- We are saddened to report that Editor Roger Butler is retiring from the editor position effective July 2017. We ask that you reach out to Roger and let him know how much you have appreciated his hard work and dedication to the AAPP and the fantastic journal publications that he has developed and produced over the years. He has done a tremendous job and he will be extremely hard to replace. Anyone interested in this position should contact Roger Butler and President Jim Wardwell for additional information.
- ARTICLE VI CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENTS AND BYLAWS
A.This Constitution and Bylaws may be adopted, amended, or repealed.
B. Any change or amendments to the Constitution must be presented in writing to the full membership at least thirty days prior to the Annual Meeting. The motion for a Constitution amendment or change shall only carry when it has been seconded by a voting member and carried by a two-thirds majority of the voting members present. Upon passage the amendment or change shall take effect immediately unless otherwise specified in the change or amendment.
C. An emergency amendment may be brought before the membership at the Annual Meeting requiring a two-thirds vote of the membership present to declare the emergency and acted upon by the membership.
READ MORE - CHANGES REQUESTED
- AAPP 2017 Scholarship Recipients:
- Benjamin Bryant - $4,000.00
Father: David Bryant from Tampa, FL
- JAngela Edgell- $2,500.00
Father: Joseph Edgell from PA
- Austin Newsom - $1,500.00
Father: Andrew Newsom from NC
- "Seeing threats, feds target instructors of polygraph-beating methods"
See full story at: McClatchy
- ATTENTION AAPP MEMBERS:
Online dues payment is encouraged. This link will direct you to the payment page
- Check out our News & Information Scroll Area on the left!
Current Members, Note: Go to the Member Registration link on the Main Menu under Member Login and register for a new ID and Password. You will need to create a new password (at least 5 characters). Just save your information and close your browser. You will be sent an activation notice via email (or FAX if you do not have access to an email address.)
If you do not have an email address, please use your firstname.lastname@example.org as your registration ID. This will be your new ID for the website. If you obtain an email at a later date, just edit your profile through the Member Area.
- Click Here for Seminar Information.
- Encourage and develop cooperation among all American Law Enforcement Organizations in the application and utilization of accepted polygraph techniques;
- Develop the highest standards of proficiency in the polygraph profession by fostering and encouraging scientific training and research through advanced study and progressive techniques;
- Promote and maintain the highest standards of ethics, integrity, honor and conduct in the polygraph profession;
- Provide an opportunity and forum for the exchange of information regarding polygraph experiences, studies and research;
- Cooperate with other national, regional and state polygraph associations and other professional organizations in matters of mutual interest and of benefit to the polygraph profession.